MIrror Blade...PvP Changes?

Taltevus.3289

So I noticed Mirror Blade (for the last 2 days maybe):

Hits the first target and creates a clone.It doesn't bounce between the illusion and the enemy target.It bounces and hovers and fades away IF there is no target within about a 100u distance.It will bounce if enough enemies are clustered together AND in range of it's previous bounce being that 100u distance.It bounces incredibly slow not like that ricochet effect at all.Edit: and it seems to have a preference for not bouncing across the same target more than once it will search for a new enemy target first.

And the cooldown is now 6.5 seconds.

What is this? ._.

@Ithilwen.1529 said:Another huge nerf? I'd not be the least bit surprised. After all, GS burst is one of the Mesmer's last really strong moves.

@"Taltevus.3289" said:So I noticed Mirror Blade (for the last 2 days maybe):

Hits the first target and creates a clone.It doesn't bounce between the illusion and the enemy target.It bounces and hovers and fades away IF there is no target within about a 100u distance.It will bounce if enough enemies are clustered together AND in range of it's previous bounce being that 100u distance.It bounces incredibly slow not like that ricochet effect at all.Edit: and it seems to have a preference for not bouncing across the same target more than once it will search for a new enemy target first.

What is this? ._.

Read this

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/42792/dancing-dagger#latest

@Solori.6025 said:

@Ithilwen.1529 said:Another huge nerf? I'd not be the least bit surprised. After all, GS burst is one of the Mesmer's last really strong moves.

@"Taltevus.3289" said:So I noticed Mirror Blade (for the last 2 days maybe):

Hits the first target and creates a clone.It doesn't bounce between the illusion and the enemy target.It bounces and hovers and fades away
IF
there is no target within about a 100u distance.It will bounce if enough enemies are clustered together AND in range of it's previous bounce being that 100u distance.It bounces incredibly slow not like that ricochet effect at all.Edit: and it seems to have a preference for not bouncing across the same target more than once it will search for a new enemy target first.

What is this? ._.

Read this

I see! Lol, I was wondering like...well this is strange.

Archived