Stuck-No Mask Left Behind bugged

rani.9025

09/24/2017.Auric Basin. Achievement No Mask Left Behind - Southwatch Creep: Look to the east by the top of the Tarir entrance <---this one is bugged. I am at it BUT there is an invisible wall/barrier preventing stepping up to it and interacting. Can we please get this fixed? Even though its not PoF worthy fixes. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Mask 22 Southwatch Creep I found and picked up the mask but did not receive credit for it on my list of masks and it is the only 1 I need to complete the achievement. I submitted a bug report but know from experience that is a waste of time. Will probably never hear back if and when the bug is fixed.

@Hound Dog.5174 said:Mask 22 Southwatch Creep I found and picked up the mask but did not receive credit for it on my list of masks and it is the only 1 I need to complete the achievement. I submitted a bug report but know from experience that is a waste of time. Will probably never hear back if and when the bug is fixed.

You will not 'hear back' as indicated on the Bug Report window. For an individualized response, you would contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below.

Good luck.

Archived