Best and Worst Weapons for Rev (and elites)

Game of Bones.8975

I love the idea of the Revenant, but have a hard time finding that niche where it falls into game play. Don't have time to explain everything I'm doing wrong (assume it is everything).I mainly solo PvE and catch a group when available. I've got other characters for Fractals and WvW.What is a good build and weapon set?

@Game of Bones.8975 said:I love the idea of the Revenant, but have a hard time finding that niche where it falls into game play. Don't have time to explain everything I'm doing wrong (assume it is everything).I mainly solo PvE and catch a group when available. I've got other characters for Fractals and WvW.What is a good build and weapon set?

Well there's a part here that stems from jusy how the game in general works.

Revs can effectively heal, and provide might and alacrity. Butt revs can also do a lot of damage.

I personally prefer running a Condi build, due to how the Condi build plays and due to its higher potential damage output. The Condi build runs mace/ axe + shortbow.

Many other people prefer the power build, which runs either renegade or herald, and uses sword/sword +staff (or hammer).

Both these builds are meant for dealing damage and not much else. Special note though: the power build using herald though is meant for pumping out various boons without too much sacrifice in damage output.

Archived