What is this interaction point in Mount Maelstrom? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

What is this interaction point in Mount Maelstrom?

https://i.imgur.com/jqCHrEm.jpg

This is in the south of Benthic Kelp Beds in Mount Maelstrom. It's a hole in the seabed, covered with kelp. When you're just below the kelp there's an interact prompt. If you click it there's no name for the interactive object and the description which pops up just says the kelp is amazingly lush.

Does anyone know what it's for or why it's there? I'm guessing it's part of a legendary collection, but I'm not sure.

(I did try searching the Wiki, but there's nothing on the Benthic Kelp Beds page and without a name I don't know what to search for to find the interact point itself.)

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks both. :)

That's what I get for asking questions past the point when I really should have gone to bed! I checked the Wiki but it never occurred to me to google the text.

"You can run like a river, Till you end up in the sea,
    And you run till night is black, And keep on going in your dreams,
    And you know all the long while, It's the journey that you seek,
    It's the miles of moving forward, With the wind beneath your wings."

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.