Raid tiers ideas

So basically most people (and me too) wants a easy way to raid, i have many guildmates that are new to the game ad they find it really difficult and no one explain it well becouse of language barrier, so i ipotized some raid tier, like 3 tiers whit a lerning course like in fractal, i start describing from hard tier or 3 tier there are the raid and cm raid like are now, in tier 2 and 1 like fractals the bosses have less mechs or nerfed, now for the reward the mayor struggle, now is 17 li at week i will go for 20 li at tier 3, 12/10 li at week or less for tier 2 and not more than 5 at tier 1 (1 li for wing completion), also will be good if tier 1 raid are not so specific class related so every one can join with theyr stile like fractal tier 1

@CptAurellian.9537 said:Oh look, another permutation of what has been discussed to death in several threads, of which several are still found on the first page of this forum. What about using those? It's just beating a dead horse anyway. There's no good reason for several raid tiers.

People were saying exactly same thing about mounts 2 years ago :)

There is already a gigantic thread on the subject, https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/18677/do-raids-need-easy-normal-hard-difficulty-mode-merged/p1Although I can understand your confusion even if you read it, because recently, in the last few pages, it's about a debate between WVW and Raid build variety and not about the actual topic. Probably because the actual topic died in the first few pages and it's been off-topic derailment since then.

To the mods: Merge please!

Archived