WvW Condition Chrono Gearing (Does it have to be trailblazer?)

Shakiba.4751

I've been playing mesmer for 4+ years, thought i'd take advantage of not being banned on the new forums. Zerk meta is dead sadly, so I thought i'd switch to condi. I can play sage/carrion amulet in PvP pretty well. I wanted to know if I should go Trailblazer's/Dire mix for WvW or Carrion. I ask specifically because Trailblazers is pure condi damage, where as carrion has a mix of power as well. I wanted to know if I'd be able to outnumber better and be better rounded with Carrion or not.

Good player or not is trailblazers a must for WvW or is it just a tool to babysit garbage mesmers?Thanks.

@DoomKnightMax.6592 said:Good player or not is trailblazers a must for WvW or is it just a tool to babysit garbage mesmers?No, that tool is called Condi Chrono.

If you really want to join the hordes of the braindead, you can get away with Dire. Trailblazer is helpful, but the power of the build comes from its relentless reapplication of conditions rather than their duration.

Enjoy your retirement.

My power mesmer health is 17-18 k and Deadeye oneshots it with 17k charge's judgement. I had assassin + zerk, and now testing assassin + knight. Crit change is still 60%. Maybe captain trinkets would make crit change better while giving toughness. I play power scepter/sword with blind on shatters; that helps to avoid damage.

My condi mesmer is with dire. Good enough.

Archived