Roller Beetle - Unbelievable! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Roller Beetle - Unbelievable!

I was bored last night so I took my Roller Beetle to Queensdale and circled around it at full speed for over 2 hours. Made jumps and big air tricks. Yes, it was a very fun ride.

The unbelievable part of the experience is it never lagged. At full speed, with events popping up around me, I was expecting a lag spike but I was moving at max speed (red light) while still maintaining full control.

This went on for a couple of hours...or until my shoulder started aching past two hours.

I was really expecting it to lag or at least for me to lose control, but it never happened. I even opt-in to be transferred on a more populated instance and still no lag.

The implementation of the mounts in GW2 are genius and I've never experienced anything quite like this in any MMO.

So thank you. =) <3

Thief F1 must remain an instacast Steal skill. DE will simply apply DE Mark on target on Steal.
Malice build-up independently from DE Mark. Mark only speed up the build-up, not be the pre-requisite.
http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning...there was Tarnished Coast...

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.