How this meta will be remembered...

Savvy.3258

-"GUILD WARS 2 E-SPORTS TEAM RAGEQUITS OVER DESIGN META, TECHNICAL ISSUES"-

"I apologize that we did bow out so early, but, at this point, it legitimately is just so hard to care about the game in its current state. If you need to, go back and see Game 1 of the series; 3 nodes contested something like 12 minutes into the game, with the score something like 30-0? Look at that, and then look back at me and tell me that we should be expected to sit and mash buttons hopelessly for 15 minutes. In this meta, as soon as somebody gets 1 cap, it’s over. This isn’t just me; so many people I know and talk to that are also in NA Pro Leagues agree. So many of us are relieved now that a four-week break is coming up. For the first time, so many of us, when we come home, settle down, and grab a coffee or soda or whatever, and given free time to play Guild Wars, are simply not logging on, because this game is simply un-fun to play against. It’s boring, unskilled, and… ironically, it has zero counterplay "

http://massivelyop.com/2015/12/15/guild-wars-2-e-sports-team-ragequits-over-design-meta-technical-issues/

The meta will be remembered as Anet refusal to learn from past mistakes.

"Those Who Do Not Learn From History Are Doomed To Repeat It" , George Santayana

@Savvy.3258 said:You can't go near Scourge and Deadeye will snipe you in 2sGG

That's my take, but I'm interested to hear what other people have to say.If you're a hardenend PvPer you've been at this for days, including the demo weekend, and have seen enough to form an opinion.

Dunno. Deadeye gets smushed in about two hammer blows.

@Savvy.3258 said:You can't go near Scourge and Deadeye will snipe you in 2sGG

That's my take, but I'm interested to hear what other people have to say.If you're a hardenend PvPer you've been at this for days, including the demo weekend, and have seen enough to form an opinion.

Deadeye is easily outplayed, just need gapcloser and burst dmg, or if you just want to survive his dmg (and possibly let him commit suicide) put some reflection and retaliation.

Archived