[Spoiler] The Departing

Alaric.3980

I'm, as we speak, afk fighting Balthazar. Basically this entails sitting at my screen and letting my pet hit him because for the life of me I can't seem to find space to dodge his attacks or do significant damage to him.

Is there anything I can do to remedy this? This "expansion" is just annoying at this point, being overwhelmed and having lackluster damage and crap. May be my personal experience but I'd appreciate some help because I'm frustrated.

I really want to have fun.

Range helps here. And the dodges are tricky as the fight gets closer to the end since the whole space seems to be covered in telegraphs. But the good news is Balthazar really wants you to suffer, so he'll pick you up if you happen to go down.

@Sethorus.9231 said:You can always invite more players to join your party and they can participate in the missions with you. This should help you if you're having issues with the mission. The LFG tool has a tab to search more players to join in a story mission, if I recall.

Just a quick note: some of the new story steps do not really benefit from bringing friends. In The Departed, they can help with Balthazar, but friends are of very little use after that.

Archived