Condi Engi Benchmark - Simplified Rotation - 30K

Ivantreil.3092

Gear?

And I love that the "simplified" version is still significantly more complex than most other condi classes. :P

I also have to agree with @Lunateric.3708 that this patch simply didn't go far enough to make condi engi better. While this is enough to bring it up to an acceptable level, we still have to play way harder to get the same numbers other classes can with a few skill presses.

@"Vagrant.7206" said:Gear?

And I love that the "simplified" version is still significantly more complex than most other condi classes. :P

I also have to agree with @Lunateric.3708 that this patch simply didn't go far enough to make condi engi better. While this is enough to bring it up to an acceptable level, we still have to play way harder to get the same numbers other classes can with a few skill presses.

Sure, What i used for here was:

Full Viper stats.Superior Rune of the Berserker.Superior Sigil of Malice.Superior Sigil of Geomancy.Rare Veggie Pizza as food.Toxic Focusing Crystal as utility food.

Firearms: 1/2/3.Explosives: 3/1/2.Tools: 1/1/1.

@Ivantreil.3092 said:

Full Viper stats.Superior Rune of the Berserker.Superior Sigil of Malice.Superior Sigil of Geomancy.Rare Veggie Pizza as food.Toxic Focusing Crystal as utility food.

You'd get slightly better DPS with renegade runes. You can also use a sinister back for almost exactly 100% duration on burning and bleeding, minimal changes tbh but may be worthwhile.

@Lunateric.3708 said:

You'd get slightly better DPS with renegade runes. You can also use a sinister back for almost exactly 100% duration on burning and bleeding, minimal changes tbh but may be worthwhile.

I just have done some tests with the Renegade runes, and well... it resulted to be more slightly worse than with berserker, about a 500 dps loss, and part of it, i guess, is because the build also gives a significant punch regarding to power damage.

Archived