Masters of Monuments achievment bugged

I just want to let you know, I'm trying this achievment for 2 hours so far... I did almost all the achievments in the Festival of The Four Wings achievment tab. I tried to stay close to Ellen and Evon, a bit far, can only talk with Evon. I also see people come and get a cinematic. I never watched cinematic. Maybe my bug is because of the reason I was on this map before in 2012 or 2013. I tryed to change different map, other zone, port to the lower WP and come back, went a bit afk. Somehow the cinamatic passed me, few people said they got cutted while watching the cinematic and didn't watch the whole thing, I did not get cinematic at all, and because of that I didn't also get achievment. Hope you fix this issue soon.Thanks.https://imgur.com/a/e4DFvttEdit: Still bugged after the hotfix update

Since you don't have all those NPCs standing in front of them you should have the achievement. It didn't play anything for me either, went black for a second instead and I heard the sound for an achievemeent. I didn't check if it gave me that one though after so maybe its bugged

Update on my situation:I created a whole new character and went straight to the Hot Air Ballon, also reopened my mail telling me to come here. Now there are this NPCs around, also there was black screen, and the cinematic skipped, still no achievment. I stayed for a bit with the NPCs. Log in to another character. Now there was a speech given by Captain Ellen. After the speech, black screen again, no more NPCs, and now Captain Ellen is gone, just Captain Evon is here, and again no achievment.https://imgur.com/a/qP0zstcEdit: I also get this message when I talk with Captain Evon Gnashblade: "Captain Kiel's returned to Lion's Arch, but the festives continue! Go on, celebrate!"

@"Gopaka.7839" said:Update on my situation:I created a whole new character and went straight to the Hot Air Ballon, also reopened my mail telling me to come here. Now there are this NPCs around, also there was black screen, and the cinematic skipped, still no achievment. I stayed for a bit with the NPCs. Log in to another character. Now there was a speech given by Captain Ellen. After the speech, black screen again, no more NPCs, and now Captain Ellen is gone, just Captain Evon is here, and again no achievment.https://imgur.com/a/qP0zstcEdit: I also get this message when I talk with Captain Evon Gnashblade: "Captain Kiel's returned to Lion's Arch, but the festives continue! Go on, celebrate!"

I have the exact same thing happen to me as well. First black screens, that Ellen Kiel holds her speech, another black screen and she is gone. No achievement popped. Gnashblade is saying the same things to me.

@Blocki.4931 said:Since you don't have all those NPCs standing in front of them you should have the achievement. It didn't play anything for me either, went black for a second instead and I heard the sound for an achievemeent. I didn't check if it gave me that one though after so maybe its bugged

This same thing happened to me. I have the achievement but would have really loved to have seen the little cutscene of whatever it was.

Archived