GM creates activity on Ticket without response and now it Auto Closed

I had made a ticket about losing items during the server crashes that happened at the latest LW chapter release. After discussing the issue with the GM they didn't respond, not leaving a comment but showing activity on the ticket. This makes it so that I don't get notified about the ticket's activity and it can close automatically. I couldn't even give a review on the customer support from the follow up email because the "Request is now closed" which means the ticket can no longer be rated.

What are you supposed to do when GMs don't respond and do such underhanded tactics to make the ticket close and avoid a negative review? I feel like putting up a new ticket to reopen or complain to a GM about another GM's terrible service wouldn't do much. There should be accountability in the customer service team.

Where do I go from here?

Activity means they looked at the ticket, and because they looked at the ticket if I don't respond in time it auto closes. They didn't comment on the ticket so I wasn't notified by email about the activity. Its an obvious loophole to try to get a ticket to close to forgo responsibility.

Because I lost items I purchased in WvW during the crashes.

Archived