No control option for binding a key for splitting a stack ?!

Good day Anet Devs... I'm having a difficult moments because of my Left Alt button,which is on my laptop and is not working for months now... up until now it wasn't a problem for me to...just not use the splitting option, or if it was a big problem I could just send the stack to a friend via mail and then he could return it with the amount I needed, and then put it in to my personal back so it doesnt stack again. I know is my fault for a broken key but does that mean my gameplay needs to suffer because there is no other alternative of the splitting option to pop?What I got from GW2 Wiki, quote: "To split a stack in two, Alt+Click and drag the item to an empty inventory space. A dialog will prompt you to enter the quantity for the new stack." There is nothing said about second way except Alt+ Click and drag, but this option works only with Left Alt and not with Right Alt.Now I am at this point that I want to do this mini raptor, jackal and griffon collections, and this requires to split every single color of raptors and to combine them with each other in to the mystic forge.My question for you is... Why such a huge feature does not have option for key bind OR at least second already binded key for it like Right Alt button for example ?

@"ArmoredVehicle.2849" said:You can use SharpKeys to remap Left Alt to a different Key. Download Link here: http://www.randyrants.com/

The program is also Open Source, I use it on my customers' laptops when they bring them with ruined keyboards and can't afford to fix them.

Worked like a charm ! Still would love the option in the game tho :disappointed:

Archived