Please allow picking up bundles and mounting while in photon forge

Mewcifer.5198

I have been enjoying playing as a holo but there is some issues where being in photon forge prevents you from grabbing bundles or mounting up.It should just immediately take you out of photon forge instead of just not allowing you to do these things.

A good example is in the solid ocean fractal. You can not pick up a reflecting crystal when in photon forge, this delay in being able to grab a crystal can be life or death. And in general it's an annoying hassel that has apparently been overlooked for a while and I think needs changed.

@"Mewcifer.5198" said:I have been enjoying playing as a holo but there is some issues where being in photon forge prevents you from grabbing bundles or mounting up.It should just immediately take you out of photon forge instead of just not allowing you to do these things.

A good example is in the solid ocean fractal. You can not pick up a reflecting crystal when in photon forge, this delay in being able to grab a crystal can be life or death. And in general it's an annoying hassel that has apparently been overlooked for a while and I think needs changed.

Comparative question: can a necro in shroud do those things and remain in shroud?

It's a similar situation, a transformative mode for your character that radically changes the way you fight, replacing weapon skills and so on. Soulbeast's "merge" is kinda similar, except that the ranger's weapon skills don't change.

@Steve The Cynic.3217 said:

@"Mewcifer.5198" said:I have been enjoying playing as a holo but there is some issues where being in photon forge prevents you from grabbing bundles or mounting up.It should just immediately take you out of photon forge instead of just not allowing you to do these things.

Comparative question: can a necro in shroud do those things and remain in shroud?

It's a similar situation, a transformative mode for your character that radically changes the way you fight, replacing weapon skills and so on. Soulbeast's "merge" is kinda similar, except that the ranger's weapon skills don't change.

Photon forge is more like an engineers kit, which are auto dropped and replaced with the bundle if you pick things up.

Archived