Two new fractal ideas

Inokumasan.5196

We currently have 3 fractals that automatically transform the player characters.Charr—Urban BattlegroundAsura—Thaumanova ReactorHuman—Twilight Oasis

So my two fractal ideas are simple: a Norn character fractal and a Sylvari character fractal.

The Norn fractal could be based on their retreat south from Jormag.The Sylvari fractal could be based on the (scrapped) story of the Nightmare Court’s participation in the fight against Mordremoth.

I’m sure they already have several other ideas floating around, but I thought it be neat to add to the other 3 race-specific fractals we have currently.

@Inokumasan.5196 said:We currently have 3 fractals that automatically transform the player characters.Charr—Urban BattlegroundAsura—Thaumanova ReactorHuman—Twilight Oasis

So my two fractal ideas are simple: a Norn character fractal and a Sylvari character fractal.

The Norn fractal could be based on their retreat south from Jormag.The Sylvari fractal could be based on the (scrapped) story of the Nightmare Court’s participation in the fight against Mordremoth.

I’m sure they already have several other ideas floating around, but I thought it be neat to add to the other 3 race-specific fractals we have currently.

Would rather have a couple of fractals, were a group of sylvari go out on a wyld hunt in search what happen to malyck and his tree.

Archived