What mechanics would you like future E specs to bring?

Phyrak.7260

Hey there,

E specs bring a chance for growth or change to the 9 classes.Ranger/Druid/Soulbeast very much speaks to changing or adding mechanics for depth and growth of the class.

With the recent dreadnaught raptor skin; the heavy weighting and strength it portrays very much draws into my thoughts of a mounted E spec. A combat mount wouldn't have the speed or finesse of the transport mounts we have.Rather a slight increase in speed (+25%-+33% equal to swiftness) as to not be hyper mobile as normal mounts are.

Rather add or enhance how a class plays.

Eg:

Ranger.A selection of pets can be mounted with F5, changing F1-4 with F1/2 being species and F3/4 being the subtype. Two targets/health bars - you can either target the ranger or the mount or both using AoE.

Guardian.F keys are enhanced.F1 brings out a Drake/Wyvern of Justice; changing 1-5 while mounted.Appropriate beasts for F2/3.Shared health due to being an extension for the Guardian.

Anyhow, these are just a some examples of rather dramatic mechanic changes for an E spec.

What mechanic additions or changes would you like to see for your respective class?

How close or far should such changes be from the base profession?

Sometimes it is horse and cart with E specs; how would the mechanic change keep in theme with the profession?

Thank you for reading,

-Phyrak

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Just give me more group buffs like spirit, spotter and banners. Make profession buffs non-stackable, so new meta won't need every class with buffs, but gives us diversity Like alternative druid or banner slave.

Stuff like this is very important for the freedom that guild wars 2 has.

Also some manner of permanency with the buffs - imo, banners should be somewhat like Revenant's Herald in outputting boons and have them hover akin to the WvW loading screen.

The same should be done for spirits - let them follow beside the ranger and grant buffs; perhaps looking like energy rotating around the player much like the level up energy.

Though, these are more or less quality of life improvements for the classes.

What buffs do you think we are missing from non-stacking buffs?

@Phyrak.7260 said:

@"sokeenoppa.5384" said:Just give me more group buffs like spirit, spotter and banners. Make profession buffs non-stackable, so new meta won't need every class with buffs, but gives us diversity Like alternative druid or banner slave.

Also some manner of permanency with the buffs - imo, banners should be somewhat like Revenant's Herald in outputting boons and have them hover akin to the WvW loading screen.

The same should be done for spirits - let them follow beside the ranger and grant buffs; perhaps looking like energy rotating around the player much like the level up energy.

Well not much missing but basically druid is meta/must healer coz of his Buffs and spirits not coz of healing. So i would like to have kinda same statistic buffs but with different class so one isnt mandatory anymore. Same thing for Warrior, you need to have one Warrior in raid Squad for banners. If other classes had indentical buffs, we would have better build diversity in instanced content.And i want them to not Stack with other similar buffs to avoid power creep.

Example: druid has spotter, give tempest healer similar Buff (100 precision?) And call it "eye of The elements" or what ever :D and something similar to spirits too, then we would have atleast 2 proper healers.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:Just give me more group buffs like spirit, spotter and banners. Make profession buffs non-stackable, so new meta won't need every class with buffs, but gives us diversity Like alternative druid or banner slave.

Well not much missing but basically druid is meta/must healer coz of his Buffs and spirits not coz of healing. So i would like to have kinda same statistic buffs but with different class so one isnt mandatory anymore. Same thing for Warrior, you need to have one Warrior in raid Squad for banners. If other classes had indentical buffs, we would have better build diversity in instanced content.And i want them to not Stack with other similar buffs to avoid power creep.

Example: druid has spotter, give tempest healer similar Buff (100 precision?) And call it "eye of The elements" or what ever :D and something similar to spirits too, then we would have atleast 2 proper healers.

This is rad!

Archived