Sun Refuge Rune Locked Door opened early, now maybe stuck closed

Matt H.6142

After getting the first rune for the door, I approached the other rune slots, and it allowed me to keep placing runes.I started with the rune on the far right facing the door, and worked left. I believe the other runes were not in my inventory at the time. The door opened. Explorers rushed in. Nothing noteworthy other than maybe an Easter egg.Loading back in, the 2nd slot from the left is now empty, the door is closed, and I don't believe the runes are dropping any more. I fear it's recognized the rune was dropped, and inserted into the slot, stopped dropping, and now is stuck empty.

@Matt H.6142 said:After getting the first rune for the door, I approached the other rune slots, and it allowed me to keep placing runes.I started with the rune on the far right facing the door, and worked left. I believe the other runes were not in my inventory at the time. The door opened. Explorers rushed in. Nothing noteworthy other than maybe an Easter egg.Loading back in, the 2nd slot from the left is now empty, the door is closed, and I don't believe the runes are dropping any more. I fear it's recognized the rune was dropped, and inserted into the slot, stopped dropping, and now is stuck empty.

Wait til tomorrow. It all resets. (The runes can drop from just about anything it seems. I seem to easily accumulate a full set doing map completion, and probably about 2-3/5 just from the various fights for the story.)

Archived