Chronomancer and New Stats

Durzlla.6295

Depends on what your goal is. To achieve 100% boon duration you have 30% from leadership runes 33% from concentration sigil and 7% from dumplings for a total of 70% boon duration. The last 30% boon duration require 450 concentration magnaminous maintenance oil adds atleast 62 concentration (because of 36 thoughness and vitality from leadership runes) plus more depending on your thoughness so 1400 thoughness gives your rougly 72 concentration. But you don't necessarily have to hit 100% boon duration even 90% is totally fine

As far as i know the only new stat combination that offers concentration is harrier which gives power, healing power, concentration which is less offensive than commander/berserker and way less defensive than minstrel stats but minstrel stats make you way tankier than harrier stats whilest also offering similar healing power. So if you want the most damage your best bet is still commander/berserker and if you want a tanky build that also has reasonable healing power minstrel is your best bet.

Sacrificing your precision and thoughness just for some healing power seems hardly worth it even if you take danger time as a trait since your phantasms don't benefit from danger time and only from your precision. Although i guess if you really want healing power without sacrificing too much damage harrier seems ok.

Honestly, as a Chrono your goal is to get high boon duration and maintain Quickness and Alacrity (and cc, and reflect, and pull, and tank). How you do that is up to you. Yes, you can be stat efficient running Leadership (or Firebrand) and Concentration, but with Harrier you can also get away with just Leadership (or Firebrand).

Personally, I will run Harrier on Matthias and Deimos (with some Minstrel tossed in if I'm tanking) to alleviate pressure on myself.

@Esplen.3940 said:Honestly, as a Chrono your goal is to get high boon duration and maintain Quickness and Alacrity (and cc, and reflect, and pull, and tank). How you do that is up to you. Yes, you can be stat efficient running Leadership (or Firebrand) and Concentration, but with Harrier you can also get away with just Leadership (or Firebrand).

Personally, I will run Harrier on Matthias and Deimos (with some Minstrel tossed in if I'm tanking) to alleviate pressure on myself.

I was thinking of trying Harrier with a more supportive focused build, just wasn't sure if that would actually work or not, I might give it a shot though and worse case scenario change the stats on it or something.

Mesmer has no healing support options (but you have Healing Prism and Restorative Mantras!)

Healing Prism is passive healing that doesn't really affect you or your allies in a meaningful way (unless you're downed and press 4, in which case it's a really long, passive heal for people around you).Restorative Mantras got nerfed with the Mantra update, making it a nice buff to Mantra of Recovery (for self healing), but a weaker option for group healing (and it was already a pretty weak option).

The healing power gained from Minstrel and Harrier is more for yourself than anyone else. That's why I'd bring it for Matthias and Deimos, since there's a lot of passive damage and mitigating the heals you need helps if you're split from healers for whatever reason.

Archived