Please move to General: Accountbind endless tonics before adding them to novelties

First of all, a big thanks to adding the Endless Tonics to the Novelties. That cleared up a whole bank tab for me. And it's great to have access to them from every character.

However, I'm not able to add all of my Endless Tonics, even though they are listed in the Novelties tab. These are: Endless Mordrem Thrasher Tonic, Endless Arid Devourer Tonic, Endless Mordrem Teragriff Tonic, Endless Monkey King Tonic and the Endless Exalted Bastion Tonic. Though all of those are in the novelties tab, these haven't been marked as addable to the Novelties. Other endless tonics, when you hover over them with your cursor, say that the novelty is locked until you add them (right click and you get the option). The ones I just listed (and maybe more) don't have this option. The game doesn't see them as novelties and therefore they can't be unlocked as such. I'm sure this will be fixed soon with updates to this patch, but I haven't seen any mention of it here in the Bugs section, so I thought I'd mention it.

UPDATE: I found out what was causing the problem and it's fixed now. Please delete this bug report.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Was it that they were in the bank? Or something else?It would be great if you posted what the issue was for other players with the same problem.

Right. That might not be such a bad idea. ;)

Apparently you have to use the the tonics first (bind them to your account) before you can add them to the Novelties tab. I would've sworn I've used those tonics at some time in the past, but apparently I haven't. Using them once enabled me to add them.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Well, people might think it's a bug and look for answers here. There's never a shortage of things posted here in the Bugs sub-forum that turn out not to be bugs, after all.

Yep, I was double-checking the bug forum to see if there was a thread about tonics not adding to the novelties, to make sure a /bug in-game wouldn't be a duplicate. So you're totally correct :)

Archived