[Suggestion] Function "add to account wardrobe" on the achievement window

jimgao.2091

Hi everybody,

I don't think this suggestion has already been mentioned but if so, sorry for the duplicate.

I think I'm not the only one to have deleted old objects to save some inventory space. Unfortunately, with the new "novelties", those objects that we can now add to our wardrobe (to unlock them without loss of space) can't be acquired anymore... There is no way to get get them back because they were unique achievement rewards.

Some examples :

• Flames of Kryta
  • Endless Friendship Tonic
  • Endless Skritt Burglar Tonic

I suggest to have a simple feature that would allow us to unlock achievement reward items to the wardrobe direclty from the achievement window, as in the example I created below. If the object has been deleted, it is still unlockable !

495o9yD.jpg

Of course, this feature would only be accessible once the achievement has been done and does not allow players who have not fulfilled the conditions to unlock reward items. This functionality would be applied to skins, tonics, novelties and any other object unlockable in the wardrobe. Of course, each achievement reward object would have to be account bound, even on old achievements (some rewards can be sold at the trading post). That would avoid selling an object and unlocking it afterwards... Other rewards like karma, bag of coins or other items would have no function at all.

I don't mention the idea of being able to recreate the object directly in our inventory because there would be too much work and risk. For example, a "bug" could allow us to infinitly duplicate bags of coins or other valuable item.

Thanks for reading my post and have a nice day.

If it's possible for Anet to do this it would be a good solution for at least some lost achievement rewards.

Two problems I can see are it might not be possible, depending on how the current preview function works, and it might be a lot of work to make sure this option is enabled only on achievements you've actually completed. But I'd be in favour of someone at Anet at least looking into it to see if they can do it.

I was just searching to see if this was possible. It looks like some form of this is already in the game for the achievement milestone box rewards (Hellfire set etc.) Please add it for the rest of the rewards and unlocks like Cultural/Dungeon sets!

Archived