Is there a best all around condi rune set for all medium classes?

hERo.2976

Hey y'all. I have a bit of a quandary. I'm relatively new to raiding (two months and learning my third wing) and am trying to expand my role capability as a primarily power dps player to include condi dps. I have a full set of medium ascended vipers that I kitted out for condi Holosmith (as found on Snow Crows) with 6 renegade runes. I found condi holosmith with all the kit changes to be fairly difficult to learn, but condi daredevil is quite easy in rotation. The problem arises with the Krait runes that are recommended for DD. Beyond that, I plan on using this viper set for condi Soulbeast in the future (4 Nightmare/2 Trapper runes recommended for that one). Is there a rune set that I can use to get 20k-25k+ dps on each of these three condi specializations (provided I learn the rotations and know the mechanics on each encounter)? I can't find any discussion of multiple classes sharing the same set of armor/runes for condi.

If you have to go with one, pick the ones required for the build you intend to play most.If you play them to an equal amount and you really do not want to stick to one thing then go with condition duration over condition damage. Rather lose some condition damage on build A than not be capped on condition duration on build B. Condition Duration > Condition Damage but both choices would be a big loss in damage on the other classes. Best to focus on one of these classes instead.

Archived