Any reason I wouldn't have an item restored?

So about an hour ago I did the absolutely unthinkable and overwrote my Chak Infusion. I was switching it out between my two sets of gear and absent mindedly overwrote it with a Mighty infusion. A few minutes later when I saw the aura missing I knew I had done something awful.

Obviously I sent a ticket, told them the situation and the time it happened. But honestly I just can't bring myself to play the game until I hear back from support. It was something I really treasured in-game and I feel so anxious waiting to hear back.

I'm making this thread mostly just to still my racing mind, but is there a reason I may not have it restored?

"I'm making this thread mostly just to still my racing mind, but is there a reason I may not have it restored?"If the story isn't true or if youve done this like 10 times already.Other than that not really.Things like these happen and they help you out most of the time. Just takes some time to hear a response :)

@"Sariel.2143" said:"I'm making this thread mostly just to still my racing mind, but is there a reason I may not have it restored?"If the story isn't true or if youve done this like 10 times already.Other than that not really.Things like these happen and they help you out most of the time. Just takes some time to hear a response :)

Thanks. I had the Chak Infusion in my actual inventory when I removed it from my boots, so I'm hoping they'll be able to see that.

Archived