No pips received

TheCrazyMan.9314

So i was playing pvp from 17:00 to 1:30 and then i started game at 1:58 just before the season ended and when i finished i didn't get pips and i only needed 2 pips for the final chest... Please i don't want the gold or anything i just want those 100 Ascended shards of glory .... I was so disappointed when i discovered i didn't get the final reward :(

@TheCrazyMan.9314 said:So i was playing pvp from 17:00 to 1:30 and then i started game at 1:58 just before the season ended and when i finished i didn't get pips and i only needed 2 pips for the final chest... Please i don't want the gold or anything i just want those 100 Ascended shards of glory .... I was so disappointed when i discovered i didn't get the final reward :(

boo hoo. get them next season.

@TheCrazyMan.9314 said:i started game at 1:58 just before the season ended and when i finished i didn't get pips and i only needed 2 pips for the final chest..

That’s a bummer man. What matters is when the game ends, not when it starts. Rewards are calculated at the end of the match.

You were so close— just be sure to finish it early next season if you can! God luck next time around.

@Julius Seizure.4985 said:

@TheCrazyMan.9314 said:i started game at 1:58 just before the season ended and when i finished i didn't get pips and i only needed 2 pips for the final chest..

That’s a bummer man. What matters is when the game ends, not when it starts. Rewards are calculated at the end of the match.

You were so close— just be sure to finish it early next season if you can! God luck next time around.

Well said. Points for being nice in the PvP section!

Archived