Beastmaster Ghazal - The Menagerie — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Beastmaster Ghazal - The Menagerie

So is this guy supposed to do something when I bring him a "Strange Feather", ""Strange Droppings" and "Strange Pellet of Bones and Fur", or should I just sell them to a vendor? I don't see the point of being directed to him when clicking on the items if he doesn't do anything about it...

Comments

• Stalkingwolf.6035Stalkingwolf.6035 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017

cough Gryphon cough

Maybe just go to him and speak with him.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster

• Aorin.9168Aorin.9168 Member ✭✭
    edited September 28, 2017

He didnt have anything to say to me either. I think he's meant to steer people toward the open skies collections and if you already have them unlocked he loses the dialogue options.

• Korval.3751Korval.3751 Member ✭✭✭

I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky. wink wink

• I was having the same confusion, but the answer is, once you have the Open Skies collections unlocked, he won't talk to you about them and they are vendor trash.

Plague Signet is the only skill in the game that is worse when traited.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.