Action Camera's Annoying Behavior (Help Please!)

When I toggle Action Camera... My Strife keys and Backward key changes to where my character turns 360 while moving and it annoys me because I want my character to properly strife and move backwardsinstead of facing different directions like crazy. Is there a way I can strife and move backwards while Action Camera is turned on? Is there a setting where I can revert my keys while using Action cam? The only reason I want Action Cam is so I don't have to hold down the right mouse button. Please someone help. ? This annoyance is KILLING ME!!! I know during combat the strife and backwards key work normal but I want it to work that way all the time and not just when I am in combat.

@BunjiKugashira.9754 said:While in action cam and not attacking your character will always run forward. He doesn't strife. There is no option to disable this.

For me this behavious is one of the reasons I'm using action cam. Running is faster than strifing, so this behaviour enables me to run in one direction while looking in another.

I can understand why you like it but I really hate it. I wish the Action Cam did not force this on me.

Does anyone know if the Immersive Action Camera Mod made by fan allows for backward and strife movement? Because the Official Action Cam version made by ArenaNet just doesn't give me the option to move my character the way I am used to and the way I want to currently. ?

The mod I am referring to is this: http://wesslen.org/ICM/

Archived