Path of fire 50% off

Well let's put Path of fire with a 50% discount for two weeks, and anyone who ties to buy it gets an error so the code won't work for them anymore.Oh and don't forget tell the support to ignore every ticket conserning this matter until the promo time end or just ignore them forever.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Here are some options:You can purchase at the regular price and the CS Team will refund 50%.You can create a P4F account, and use a new Promo Code, then apply the Serial Keys to your existing account.

Good luck.

tried the second one and didn't work payment authentification failed used card used paypal , still didn't travel to gw2 headquarters tu pay them cash tho

Did you receive the near-immediate automated response to your web-form ticket submission?If so, your ticket is in the queue (be aware, there is a high volume of tickets at the present time, so responses are slower than usual).If not, then check your spam/junk folders, and/or make sure your email provider isn't blocking CS emails.

Also, delete all but the original ticket and only update the original.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Did you receive the near-immediate automated response to your web-form ticket submission?If so, your ticket is in the queue (be aware, there is a high volume of tickets at the present time, so responses are slower than usual).If not, then check your spam/junk folders, and/or make sure your email provider isn't blocking CS emails.

Also, delete all but the original ticket and only update the original.

i received the mail and an answer that wasn't helping at all , after a week of waiting i was disappointed in the response

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:So, they didn't ignore your ticket. You can respond to whatever the CS Team said, and ask for more information, or whatever the issue is.

Good luck.

means i'll have to wait 4 other days like this to get a "we couldn't complete your purchase, don't buy from support or findmyorder buy from the shop" ?

@"Linken.6345" said:Well no reason that they would be able to find your order since you dident place it in the first place having trubble when trying to pay them mate.

Mate they found my order they even sent me an invoice with "thank you for buying" and detrails after i did the transaction

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Then, what's the issue? The OP states there was a problem with purchasing.

I have the money i wanted to buy it sent me this error after i entered paypal and clicked pay now and took me to an invoice like i bought it but ni serial and money didn't move, i try again the promo code invalid i create an account to try same thing happens, i try with card same thing.The problem here is my time off where i want to geek is being wasted by 4 day useless reply from support and errors

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Here are some options:You can purchase at the regular price and the CS Team will refund 50%.

Good luck.

Yes, I was given that option in each response to the 7 tickets I made for 7 bungled accounts. After they messed up 7x, hoping they refund the discount after paying full price, and having to submit yet another ticket for that? Nope. Why can't they simply unflag the account or some? Or better, get rid of the promo codes and just slash the price for the products on discount. Hopefully next time.

NB: they did manage to reply within 3 days though on all tickets :) Not too bad.

@Zeraziggo.3156 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Here are some options:You can purchase at the regular price and the CS Team will refund 50%.

Good luck.

Yes, I was given that option in each response to the 7 tickets I made for 7 bungled accounts. After they messed up 7x, hoping they refund the discount after paying full price, and having to submit yet another ticket for that? Nope. Why can't they simply unflag the account or some? Or better, get rid of the promo codes and just slash the price for the products on discount. Hopefully next time.

NB: they did manage to reply within 3 days though on all tickets :) Not too bad.

3 days :0 i'm impressed still waiting here for a response sent ticket thursday got an answer tuesday (that said nothing) and i answered tuesday and waiting for friday hoping they'll answer me in 4 days, ans watching my vacation die

Archived