Misforged Glorious Heros Armor

Toasa.1236

@"Toasa.1236" said:Hi,i have no pc atm, so i cant Login..

Can sbd tell me the Things required for the breastplate of this armor and mabye post a pic of it?

TY<3

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/9wrf3i/mistforged_consistency_wvwpvp_t3_sets/

Chest piece is 400 ascended shards, 4 Armor crafting tokens 250 shards of glory and 50 ectos. You also need to have crafted the ardent glorious chest piece too and be at rank 100.

@"sephiroth.4217" said:Got my chest piece, just need them marks to get more pieces lmaoAbsolutely love the void effect/aura it has.

Holy crap does this look EPIC! Pants and helmet do not particularly fit in though, but chest+gloves+wings look absolutely legendary!

Did I understand it right, that you can change the color of the "gleaming" effect (and those glowing "tentacles" as well)?

@Tiah.3091 said:

@"sephiroth.4217" said:Got my chest piece, just need them marks to get more pieces lmaoAbsolutely love the void effect/aura it has.

Holy kitten does this look EPIC! Pants and helmet do not particularly fit in though, but chest+gloves+wings look absolutely legendary!

Did I understand it right, that you can change the color of the "gleaming" effect (and those glowing "tentacles" as well)?

yup, I went with a purply void effect :+1:The dye channels are cool

@sephiroth.4217 said:

@sephiroth.4217 said:Got my chest piece, just need them marks to get more pieces lmaoAbsolutely love the void effect/aura it has.

Holy kitten does this look EPIC! Pants and helmet do not particularly fit in though, but chest+gloves+wings look absolutely legendary!

yup, I went with a purply void effect :+1:The dye channels are cool

Oh that’s going to look really good with my Ad Infinitium.

Archived