The requirements for the revenant armor makes me a sad panda :(

emblack.3754

I can buy the armors from the market. I can farm the mobs for the drop. I can go to the events even though they are time gated but I can not get up my HoT masteries just to buy from some silly NPCs that apparently don`t speak the same language as all the races in Tyria...And that makes me sad...

@Vrath.1754 said:I found it fairly easy and I guess quick. If you haven't yet do the LWS3 maps and story to get those mastery points probably the easiest way depending on how many points you have and what you spent them on already.

I`ve done the story already but i was lazy about it, meaning i took the masteries required for the story progression and that's about it! The lore to buy from NPCs wasn't required so there you have my predicament... Now I have to grind meta events, which i loath, to get xp to train the language lore...

@"thefiresoflurve.5691" said:Use the events timer (https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Event_timers) to time your visits to HoT maps with the meta events. Each Auric Basin meta just about (don't exactly recall, I've been busy lately) gives an amazing chunk of XP, and requires about 15 minutes of time if it's well populated.

Thank you! Will do.

Archived