LFGuild [NA][CD][PvX][WvW] Casual — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LFGuild [NA][CD][PvX][WvW] Casual

saddlebear.5027saddlebear.5027 Member
edited November 30, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Looking for a guild on Crystal Desert for myself and partner. New to the game and would like a social guild to learn the ropes. Saddlebear.5027

Comments

• Hi Saddlebear! Please visit our website and let us know if we're what you're looking for https://solidstatecommandos.wordpress.com/

• Looks awesome! I'm just a casual player returning to the game. I have you in my contacts and will message if I see you on. Or send me an invite, that works too. Saddlebear.5027

• Hi Saddle, I'll get in touch with you as soon as I finish a few errands today!

• Just going to post a little link here and you can see if you want to take a shot at joining us.

If you do WvW then the servers may be an issue, but otherwise server isn't a problem.

Founder of Affinitus Nemus [AFNM]
    "Join Us, We're Lonely" - Our Guild At Some Point

JUST LIKE THE LORAX, WE SPEAK FOR THE TREES!

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.