Specialization Question

Ok i am confused about Specialization.. When i open my hero tab.. i noticed Specializations.. 3 of them.. are they ALL ACTIVATE AT ONCE? OR JUST WHAT ever i choose to activate? It looks like the bottom is glowing with a gold boarder around it? How do i switch to other one? Super confused with that.. I am a fresh 80.. Played years ago with gw1... Any help appreciated... thank you!

@"xXxdivinexXx.1947" said:Ok i am confused about Specialization.. When i open my hero tab.. i noticed Specializations.. 3 of them.. are they ALL ACTIVATE AT ONCE? OR JUST WHAT ever i choose to activate? It looks like the bottom is glowing with a gold boarder around it? How do i switch to other one? Super confused with that.. I am a fresh 80.. Played years ago with gw1... Any help appreciated... thank you!

All three specs that you equip are active at once that is correct, to change them click on the large Hexagon looking space on the left side of the Specialization UI.

The bottom most spec can slot "Elite" Specs like Soulbeast and Druid for Ranger which is why it glows gold, it is the ONLY Spec slot that can equip Elite specs.

The three specializations you select in that screen are all active at once, yes. Each will also in turn offer three choices of which specific trait that is active.

The bottom slot as a gold border, because that's the only slot you can place an Elite Specialization, that changes your profession to a greater degree. These require expansions.

To be able to select a specialization, you firat have to train it in the Training tab.

Archived