Heat Therapy (effect)

funghetto.1584

hello everyone...a question on how it works...the Heat Therapy (effect) is "Intensity" type of Stacking...when you get out of Photon Phorge, and have some heat, after a short delay it starts.and starts showing "5 Heat Therapy" and if more Heat must be lost shows "10 Heat Therapy":assuming each stack (1) is 65 healing, 5 is 325 and 10 is 650... a second while Heat Therapy effect is up.... sure it shows in log and it's correct?regards

My tooltip says 69 health per unit heat lost (669 healing power)I get:-345 health due to passive heat loss with 5 stacks (correct)-690 health due to passive heat loss with 10 stacks (correct)-833 health due to dodging with the trait "Vent Exhaust" which is not a correct number because I should be losing 15 heat units which should give me 1035 healing. 833 is more like losing 12 heat units.

(The trait "Mechanized Deployment" is also bugged in a similar way that it only reduced toolbelt skills recharge time by around 12% and not 15%)

ty for the infos, i have tried and checked well log, it shows correct numbers in 5-10 stacks - didn't notice with vent exhaust.... i will check ...speaking of other things, i never checked mechanized deployment

i tried adrenal implant and still have doubts that it really gives 50% endurance regeneration...no adrenal implant: 19-20 "ticks" to go from 50% endurance to 100%.with adrenal implant: 13-14 "ticks" to go from 50% endurance to 100%.

19-20 : 50% is 9-10, so should half the ticks to go from 50% endurance to 100%......

food +40% endurance regeneration and might on dodge, no adrenal implant, do the same.........................................

Archived