Make Runes more Awesome.

Artyport.2084

With the rune and sigil update, some of the sigils got awesome thematic updates that really changed my character.I'm currently a sword-wielding Elementalist/weaver who runs around summoning a rock dog. NNow, this may not be the most effective way to play but by golly, it feels great.

I think runes and sigils have a great opportunity to add some interesting thematic changes to professions.Here are some ideas.Sigil of the fencer- With a sword equipped Your auto attack changes to a fencers style combat. When a enemy critical hits you parry that enemy dealing a small amount of damage back to the enemy.Rune of the Minstrel- You add magical music notes to your attacks granting yourself regeneration.Sigil of Night- Add a dark shroud to your attacks. When you poison a foe you also blind them every 5 seconds.

Even Crazier and maybe new elite sigils/Runes.Rune of The Raven/Bear/Wolf/Snow lion. When hit with an attack that would kill you turn into you wereformRune of Growth. When an enemy hits you with critical health spawn a flower turret.Adding some cool racial skill to all races or to the original races.

What ideas can you think of for future runes that have more of a thematic impact

Archived