New to GW2 veteran gamer LF an informative guild

Nil.1023

Hi Nil!I come from a gaming community who just recently started a branch in GW2. We have a lot of brand new, and returning players (like myself), and with all of our wonderful veteran GW2 players, are managing to figure things out! ;-) I friend requestied you on Discord, so if you have any other questions, feel free to message me!

Here is my big ole recruitment post!

[The Penultimate Frontier] is opening its doors to gamers at large! We are part of a larger gaming community, The Final Frontier (yes yes, someone already had our guild name on TC!). Our GW2 branch can be found on Tarnished Coast. We are newish in GW2, and growing rapidly! We are always looking for more wonderful people to come join our greater group of gamers!

Please contact anyone in the guild for an invite, or better yet, join our Discord server at:https://discord.gg/egbebUSAdd a message in the new player channel that you are looking for the GW2 branch. Good luck in your search!

Here is a bit about our community:

The Final Frontier is an LGBT-friendly, multi-game community focused on bringing gamers together for a vibrant, fun and welcoming community to play games of all variety with. We are a mature-level guild (16+) and a chill group of follks

Originally founded at the launch of Wildstar in 2014, The Final Frontier has been expanding gradually over the last 4 years within the game and over the last year has expanded outwards into games beyond. Now including World of Warcraft, Warframe and Blade and Soul, The Final Frontier is looking to expand its reach and forray into not just further MMOs, but all game genres from first-person shooter to RTS as well!

The Final Frontier operates under a community hub - game branch system. Discord is our primary means of communication, but our individual game branches are guaranteed autonomy outside the base tenets that make up the guild. We welcome both individual gamers who want to join a branch or hang out, as well as full-on guild branches looking to expand and interested in becoming part of our community!

Mics not required but encouraged

Below is the list of our main branch games, servers and games we like to organize for or return to:

Main GamesWildstarWorld of WarcraftWarframeBlade and SoulNEW! Guild Wars 2

Hosted Servers - StatusMinecraft - Up7 Days To Die - UpArk: Extinction - Pending Mod Updates for ExpansionStarbound - Currently on hiatus, can be reopened on request

Other Games We Play7 Days to DieConan ExilesGarry's ModGrand Theft Auto OnlineOverwatchSCP: Secret LaboratoryStarboundStellarisVermintide 2What The BoxEmpyrion: Galactic SurvivalSpace EngineersMaple Story 2Diablo IIIStar Craft II*there is more to this list, but these are the most popular games!

Archived