"Tripple Blink"

GWMO.4785

Since of the 11th Dec. 2018 patch chrono can no longer tripple Blink. Because the skill Mimic no longer resets the cooldown in combination with Continuum Split. However we still can do something similar by utilizing portal. This is useful for in situations like the heatroom in Thaumanove or the stairway in Aetherpath, etc. So that you dont have to be reliant on your party members. And if do right. it's usually even faster. To demonstrate this. i took a few minor footages. Hope this will help out our fellow chrono''s

Another possibility in Aetherpath is to ditch portal for nullfield: Start with Mimic, blink up. Use an phantasm skill to keep the mob occupied. Inside use nullfield in combination with CS. Turn off the switches. Now go out and blink up again. From this point you can use your Shatters and Nullfield again to remove the immobilization while turning off the switches. With the portal you have the change that a party will follow you. which means you can blink yourself straight up to the second floor while someone else / others deal with the switches on the first floor. Regardless the video shows that you can do both on your own either way.

@steki.1478 said:Wouldn't inspiration trait which cleanses on shatter be easier than null field?

Yes, you need Restorative Illusions (thats how the trait is called). I'd personally like to use Null field or Well of eternity on the first floor. It's an small area, so having to use a single aoe pulsing skill is beneficial. Then you can go up to the second floor to use your shatters to get rid of the immobilization.

@GWMO.4785 said:

@steki.1478 said:Wouldn't inspiration trait which cleanses on shatter be easier than null field?

Yes, you need Restorative Illusions (thats how the trait is called). I'd personally like to use Null field or Well of eternity on the first floor. It's an small area, so having to use a single aoe pulsing skill is beneficial. Then you can go up to the second floor to use your shatters to get rid of the immobilization.

Yeah, I had 2nd floor on mind. Aoe field makes more sense on 1st.

Archived