Legendary Armor

Catchyfx.5768

Hi guys I have question about Legendary armour. PvE And WvW versions ONLY(not pvp). Which one Is esier to get? Im Running wvw but in RAID still beginer without group.If you consider all achievements And materials...which one Will be esier?(ONLY need swapable Stats, dont care about look that much).Thanks a lot

Well for WvW you need at least 21 week to get the skirmishing tickets. PvE can be acquired faster since there are more raid encounters but without a group I don't think you can just plan it like that.In my opinion it depends on your class/skill for raids (to find a decent group) to clear all the wings or your rank in WvW (because at lower ranks it takes many hours of play per week to get the pips -- even with outnumbered buff)...

Maybe you can also try to use the remaining days of the PvP season to get the 100 tickets and shards if you just want the stat-swap and get some pieces from WvW and PvE? That might be the most efficient way...

You can get wvw leg armour without a premade group to play with. You can't get pve leg armour unless you have a group experienced in raid to play with. Regarding to how fast you can get the armour for each game mode really depends on how good the group you have in pve raid. Wvw it's dead time, you get it as long as you put your time in there. Same with PvP. I think it's faster for pvp

Archived