small guild looking for help claiming Windswept Haven — Guild Wars 2 Forums

small guild looking for help claiming Windswept Haven

I've had little luck with lfg and map chat, so I'm posting here... Once I find maybe 6-7 people, I will try to get in contact with everyone and find a time that works.

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Is the guild EU or NA?

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Ddoey.9241Ddoey.9241 Member ✭✭
    edited December 29, 2018

@Randulf.7614 said:
    Is the guild EU or NA?

NA

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ah ok no worries

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Okay, I got some luck in lfg and map chat this time... got it done with a group of 6.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.