Looking for Guild (EU)

Coolcaal.6427

Hello everyone~ me and my wife have recently returned to the game after a good while and is seeking good beloved people that's mature, to spend time with. We are currently playing on "Gandara" server. We is mostly interested in PVE related content but is also interested in worldvsworld/pvp occasionally.

You can add us ingame my ign is Coolcaal.6427 and my wife is DinaAngel.9603

Thank you very much for your kind replies, we truly appreciate it~

Hi Coolcaal/Dina,

Would like to recommend my home guild: The Orchid Circle which might or might not be the thing you are looking for. We are on the smallish side as far as guilds go, about 10ish people online at the moment in our peak hours which are EU evenings and weekends mostly as most of our guildies are working, have families, studying.

We are mainly active in PvE (Fractals and Dungeons are favourites but we do go out in the open world as well) but apart from our two regular PvE nights we do have some casual, organised PvP as well. WvW until they do the changes around servers is hard to do together we are all around the servers.

Aside from that our main (and hardest) goal is to build and keep a friendly place where we play together, like your local pub I would say where you know most of the people. If you want to check if we are successful in this or have more questions ping me in the game and will send you a link to our Discord server, which we use to keep in contact, post screenshots, organise events and whatnot. You can check our rules, get a bit better feeling how we work and let us know if you'd like to get an invitation.

Cheers,Opal

Archived