Personal story trophy — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Personal story trophy

Hello

My first message :)

I have started to play GW2 again this winter, after about 7-8-9 months of rest. Today I found that there are “Personal story trophy” in game (A personal story trophy is a trophy added to the personal story after advancing through the storyline. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Personal_story_trophy)

Well, I have done the human story line in year 2013 or 14… Where can I get them now? These trophies. And other :)

Comments

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

These aren't actual items (even though the tool-tip which appears when you hover the mouse over these makes them look like they are). They're just icons in your story menu which show you've completed that step. You can't get them into your inventory or do anything with them.

"Hard knocks, bad luck, been knocked down,
    You got back up, rise up, shine on, keep on fighting, the war is almost done...But then I hear you're gone.
    I feel, when the lights go down, you are still here, all you hold dear remains.
    Your star never fades."

• @Danikat.8537 said:
    These aren't actual items (even though the tool-tip which appears when you hover the mouse over these makes them look like they are). They're just icons in your story menu which show you've completed that step. You can't get them into your inventory or do anything with them.

Thank you! Thank you a lot! I thought I can get them somewhere in the game :)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.