Asuran Advice?

Marissa.4796

Hello!I've been playing for a while but I'd like to make a Asuran...something!

What's a fun class that has good animations/fashion wars options for them? I like PVE and pvp rn

I live in North Canada , so i dont think i have the internet speed for thief

.Kinda considering Rev, Guard, Mes, or Ele.

Just wondering what's considered 'good' right now, and what's fun to play as a tiny goblin : D

Whatever you want. The only tip I'll mention here is that everything is scaled down in size, so if you're the sort who likes showing off a gigantic greatsword, Asuran won't show it well. So maybe avoid profs that use this in favor of those the animations for which don't depend on the caster size (like elementalist). I have Asurans of every class and personally I think the animations for all of them are good.

If you care for fashion, why not just create a character and try out some styles with your account bank (not the wardrobe in hero panel). If you also have a total makeover kit you can even preview the additional faces and hairstyles + colors. Class-wise it's really up to you and I have seen cool looking asuran characters in every kind of armor. And in terms of animation I think they are special for all weapons. But you can check this out even on lower levels.

So just create a new character, check animations + fashion and when you are certain that this is your thing then start leveling :3

Archived