About building boon/heal firebrand and stacking concentration

So I'm currently at 1171 concentration and 100% boon duration increase, I was wondering if there was any point in stacking concentration infusions ontop of that, like are there any raid/fractal scenarios or something where my concentration stat will be gimped and decreased so I'd need an over abundance?

Thanks in advance <3

Boon do ration bonus is capped at 100%, so there is no point in going beyond 100%.

Fractals specifically give you a ton of boon duration for free via the fractal potions which people use at higher levels. If at all you want to go lower with your concentration for fractals.

Now factor in that Firebrand is very efficient with quickness, you don't even need more than 30% boon duration for permanent quickness. The other boons which it provides do though.

Finally and the take away, the role you want to play will define what gear you take. Healer FB uses full harrier, tank FB will splash in some minstrel, condi FB will use Viper with some little boon duration to upkeep perma quickness if needed. Don't go out of your way to stack concentration (except on dps FB since you have to splash in some low 20% bd).

@Cyninja.2954 said:Boon do ration bonus is capped at 100%, so there is no point in going beyond 100%.

Fractals specifically give you a ton of boon duration for free via the fractal potions which people use at higher levels. If at all you want to go lower with your concentration for fractals.

Now factor in that Firebrand is very efficient with quickness, you don't even need more than 30% boon duration for permanent quickness. The other boons which it provides do though.

Finally and the take away, the role you want to play will define what gear you take. Healer FB uses full harrier, tank FB will splash in some minstrel, condi FB will use Viper with some little boon duration to upkeep perma quickness if needed. Don't go out of your way to stack concentration (except on dps FB since you have to splash in some low 20% bd).

So no point after full harrier to pop in concentration infusions ontop of it? All builds I've found say to pop in those infusions so I got kind of confused as to why ^^'

@ChasingDreams.3250 said:

@Cyninja.2954 said:Boon do ration bonus is capped at 100%, so there is no point in going beyond 100%.

So no point after full harrier to pop in concentration infusions ontop of it? All builds I've found say to pop in those infusions so I got kind of confused as to why ^^

Stat infusions matter next to nothing, ignore those in any build you see. Your gear, traits and food (include fractal portions if build is for fractals) that is all you need.

@phs.6089 said:

So no point after full harrier to pop in concentration infusions ontop of it? All builds I've found say to pop in those infusions so I got kind of confused as to why ^^

Stat infusions matter next to nothing, ignore those in any build you see. Your gear, traits and food (include fractal portions if build is for fractals) that is all you need.

This.

Stat infusions with +5 agony resistance are insanely expensive and the return for the cost is very small. We are talking 70-80 stats total for over 1k gold. Not needed unless you want to absolutely deck out your build.

Archived