LF PvX Guild [NA]

matt.8237

Heya!,

Vegans Ate My Pony [PONY] is a new, small guild seeking for highly social, new or veteran teamplayers. We do daily fractals, raiding once a week (still learning) and WvW (Isle of Janthir) everyday in the evenings. For more information, check out our thread here:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/65684/ocx-na-wvw-pvx-vegans-ate-my-pony-pony-aussie-na-guild-lf-for-highly-social-team-players

Cheers!

Hey, you've probably found a guild by now but I wanted to toss my guild in for consideration. It's called Chaotic Coexistence {CC]. We're a new guild. Only 3 active members, including myself at the moment but we're looking to grow. We primarily do PvP battlegrounds but are looking to dabble in Fractals later. We're a friendly and laid-back group. We don't tolerate drama, hate speech or any of that BS. There is no rep requirement so you can make our guild your home or bounce in and out whenever you'd like.

If you have any interest in trying us out or have questions, you can message me here but it would be better to message in-game.

Archived