Odd support help

I have a problem i don't know how to fix. When the game came out i got a copy and made an account bought a bunch of stuff and played for a few months then stopped. I want to play that account again but the email service i used ( myway ) got shut down so i cant reset the password. I dont have the key codes since it's been so long but i do know some information about the account. If you can help me I'd be highly appreciative. Cheers

@Intrakit.2908 said:I have a problem i don't know how to fix. When the game came out i got a copy and made an account bought a bunch of stuff and played for a few months then stopped. I want to play that account again but the email service i used ( myway ) got shut down so i cant reset the password. I dont have the key codes since it's been so long but i do know some information about the account. If you can help me I'd be highly appreciative. Cheers

Nothing will be done here, you have to submit a ticket directly to support and they will likely want and need the info you no longer have. Good luck.

@Intrakit.2908 The other information that @Inculpatus cedo.9234 mentioned will probably include things like:

• The old email address
  • Your real name and address that you gave them back then
  • Approximately (as precise as possible) when you bought the account
  • Any information you might know about the account itself (was it just an ordinary account, Collector's Edition, etc.)
  • Any information you might know about the characters (names, classes, races, etc., as much as you can remember).

The objective is to give them as much information as you can about the old account to make their job finding it and verifying that it is yours as easy as possible.

Archived