LF PvE Guild (NA, CST)

Ruge Shield.8306

I played GW2 since beta and after not playing for a really long time (I stopped playing a bit after Fractals were introduced) , I am trying to get back into the game. Therefore, I am looking for a Guild since it was one of the parts I enjoyed the most, playing with other people. I have 3 level 80 characters fully geared with a couple different exotic combinations (pretty sure all builds will be obsolete now).

I am looking for a PvE Guild to join to learn everything the game has turned into and to learn how dungeons are done now, learn how to do fractals and if I enjoy the game like I use to, I will be buying both expansions to do raiding, something I always dreamed of doing when I used to play. Due to rl, I play mostly on weekends, so a Guild that has active people around that, would be great.

I am a casual player in terms of amount of time I am able to put into the game, but hardcore in terms of giving my best, taking things seriously (when needed, I am not a robot, :) ), learning everything I can and following orders when playing in a team.

Archived