Please never match us with Tarnish Coast again

Ghoulina.2976

Listen, I'm all for supporting the differently abled, but please never match this server with JQ again. This is the second time in a row, and for those of us that are left on JQ that actually care about WvW and the fights involved with it, are hampered severely by RP- PvErs who just zombie train with not a shared brain cell between them.

Yes they throw their bodies supplying the enemy worlds with ample loot bags and they do it with GUSTO! I'll give them that. I'm sure TORK and SKY are the best they've got for an RP-PvE focused server. Sadly, I feel these muppets and bellends are better left far away from us Jaded bitter old Queens.

I know I don't enjoy sieging up everything, to have no one refresh it, to siege it up again. Because I care about defending our towers, keeps and garrisons. And so do a handful of other people who help with this, and we remind people in /t but with the same results. The definition of insanity. And to have people go and take paper buildings back, whilst we're trying to defend T3s, and have them say "We'll just take it back" is beyond infuriating. There's a serious defeationist mentality on TC and an extremely front focused "meh, don't care" attitude that is infuriating.

This relationship doesn't work. Our personalities just clash. We want different things in life. It may have been okay in the honeymoon phase of our relationship, but it's grown stagnant and sour. I think it's time to move on to our own individual happiness and wish each other the best.

/curtsyMîs

This thread will probably get closed, but just to throw a note in - I'm on TC, and I know this is likely coming off what just happened over the past hour+ where we got all of our T3's papered. I know I can't speak for a whole server, but I care a lot about defending our T3 objectives, and have tried to help with sieging and defending today. I also don't throw myself at the enemy to feed KDR, but I realize a lot on this server do. There's also a lot of dedicated defenders still on TC. Server atmosphere is pretty rough, and has been for years, but there's still a lot of us fighting the fight. Just wanted to mention that.

Archived