Are there any NA guilds still doing achievs for the Shatterer? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Are there any NA guilds still doing achievs for the Shatterer?

More specifically, "Smash the Dragon" or "No-Fly Zone" - Pugs just don't seem to bother with the defiance bar anymore. 🤷‍♀️

Answers

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

pugs never bothered with defiance bar, you had to find a organized map even back when it was first released.

• Right - But there never really seems to be any organized groups going in LGF. I'm in TTS but it doesn't align with commanders' schedules at the moment so it's out of the rotation.

• Biff.5312Biff.5312 Member ✭✭✭✭

I haven't checked LFG. What I've found is that the odd time when the event is pending and a lot of people are around, someone will simply suggest that we try for the achieve.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.