Question about know iusse

Kato.1758

hello,I have seen in the known iusse this bug:

"Client: Players may experience game disconnects during / after story cutscenes, accompanied by an Error Code 7, blocking progress in various story chapters".

I have a similar problem, the game crashes at the cutscenes of the living story and other parts of the game (eg dragon stand).but I have as an error:

"Exception: c0000005Module: bink2w64.dll "

Since the bug talks about the code 7 error,I wanted to know if it also includes my bug or for now it is still not considered.I have already sent a ticket, despite the very kind support, we have not yet arrived at a solution.

thank you.

Thanks for the reply.do you have any idea how to solve it?with the assistance of gw2 we have not yet succeeded.I tried:

• replace the dll (but the game overwrites it at the beginning of the cutscene)
  • start the game in fullscreen mode.
  • start the game in window mode
  • start the game with administrator privileges.
  • repair the game
  • reinstall the game
  • reinstall the game with administrator privileges
  • do a sfc / scannow
  • disable nvidia surround.
  • deactivate the physx card
  • start windows with only the necessary services (msconfig).but none of this served.thank you.

Some instructions:

How to Install DLL File on Windows

1. Download missing .dll file2. Drag and drop that file to the program folder3. OR if that doesn't work, put the file to the 

Windows 95/98/Me - C:\Windows\SystemWindows NT/2000 - C:\WINNT\System32Windows XP, Vista, 7 - C:\Windows\System32For 64bit Windows - C:\Windows\SysWOW64

4. Reboot your PC or Laptop 5. Open the program again.

I'm not sure what 'with the assistance of GW2' means, but if you continue to have issue, you can contact the Tech CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for assistance.

Good luck.

Thanks for the reply.the .dll is not editable because it is downloaded to the temp folder from the .dat file every time the cinematics starts.I tried to overwrite it as soon as I start the cutscene, to delete it and put it before or after but the crash shows up anyway.so it's something I can not do. but it's something that depends on the programmers.I have already contacted the assistance (with submit a ticket) but now we have not found any solution.I ask the moderators if they know if the "know iusse of error 7 of the cutscenes" also includes the solution of this .dll?thank you.

Archived