I redeemed DLC on my old account

@The Grim Reaper.3068 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The CS Team should be able to assist you.

Good luck.

Okay do you think I would still be able to play in the meantime on the account I was trying to active the DLC on?

Yes, if I understood the question correctly.

Account ABC and XYZ. You want ABC to be updated with an expac or living world. By accident, you applied the changes to XYZ. You'll send a single support ticket to ANet (from either account, with details that confirm you own both).

If you don't play XYZ, they might just be able to remove it. If not, they'd have to roll back XYZ to a prior state, in which you'd lose progress. In contrast, the desired ABC account will get something new, and won't have to be rolled back, so it should be safe to continue playing it.

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:The CS Team should be able to assist you.

Good luck.

Okay do you think I would still be able to play in the meantime on the account I was trying to active the DLC on?

Yes, if I understood the question correctly.

Account ABC and XYZ. You want ABC to be updated with an expac or living world. By accident, you applied the changes to XYZ. You'll send a single support ticket to ANet (from either account, with details that confirm you own both).

If you don't play XYZ, they might just be able to remove it. If not, they'd have to roll back XYZ to a prior state, in which you'd lose progress. In contrast, the desired ABC account will get something new, and won't have to be rolled back, so it should be safe to continue playing it.

Okay thanks and yes you have it correct.

Archived