help with controls

Tman.6349

Ok dang it...now I know Outfits have been around since the Living World of Ascended Flamekissed Armor days, so I know there's got to be a toggle wwwaaaaayyyyyyyyyy before there is a one-finger button for flying a kite. We need fashion for pvp dang it!

@"Tman.6349" said:Yeah! That was that old-school checkbox that changed them when you went into a quest hub right?

Sort of, but mostly not in the way that "quest hub" is used in other MMORPGs, since GW2 doesn't, as such, have quests or quest hubs(1). There was a hotkey you could use to switch to or from your town clothes when those were a thing, but you could use it any time, rather than just when you were in a town / city. (Yes, I do know what I was talking about, because I was there back then. I used to sometimes use the hotkey to switch to town clothes while out in the field, although not anywhere more dangerous than Queensdale's north-west section.)

(1) In e.g. FFXIV or Tera or whatever, or even GW1, somewhere like DR would be overflowing with NPCs with the "I have a quest you can take" floaty over their heads.

Archived