Qadim's Jumping Puzzle Guide - Mythwright Gambit

reapex.8546

Qadim's Jumping Puzzle GuideThis is a general jumping puzzle guide for doing Qadim's Jumping Puzzle. I couldn't find any guides, so I choose to make one.There are PLENTY of methods, I tried to cover some of the most common ones you'll see in pug or CMs groups.If you have any more advice or pointers please post them in the reply section below, thank you.

@reapex.8546 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:...one more reason not to do raids! :D

lol, it's not that bad at all anyone can do it.

That's what the guide is for, even if you're bad at jumping. This is the only boss that has a minor jumping puzzle at the end :D.

^This.And I want to add that, unless you're playing CM, you can also afford to fall a couple times, you'll suffer minor damage and you'll float back up.

@Susy.7529 said:

@GW Noob.6038 said:...one more reason not to do raids! :D

lol, it's not that bad at all anyone can do it.

That's what the guide is for, even if you're bad at jumping. This is the only boss that has a minor jumping puzzle at the end :D.

^This.And I want to add that, unless you're playing CM, you can also afford to fall a couple times, you'll suffer minor damage and you'll float back up.

Yup, thank you for this. It's one of the more forgiving jumping puzzles in the game. You get three tries to save yourself if you do fall :D.

Archived