[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly

13>

Comments

• Active player interested in raid training.

• Hi there! I'm a player returning from a break looking for a main guild. interested in learning raids.

• Hi, I'm a returning player trying to learn about fractals. Looking forward!

• Hello, I played GW2 for a month or so when the game first game out. I've been looking for a MMO and have been enjoying it for the a couple weeks now. In the process of looking for a guild I came across this thread and was interested in joining. There is a lot to the game and I'm interested in all of it PvP and Fractals especially.

• @Nnorak.9031 said:
    Hello, I played GW2 for a month or so when the game first game out. I've been looking for a MMO and have been enjoying it for the a couple weeks now. In the process of looking for a guild I came across this thread and was interested in joining. There is a lot to the game and I'm interested in all of it PvP and Fractals especially.

Hello, I'll get an invite sent.

• I would join if you are still recruiting.

• @DTIXION.1372 said:
    I would join if you are still recruiting.

We are. We'll get an invite sent soon.

• Hello there.

• I am interested, especially in the raid training. I'm not geared towards it but would love to learn and participate. Please send invite.

Iblii
    Level 80 Asura Reaper
    "Shadow of a Shadow"

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.