[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[NA][PVE] Nexus Legends[Core] - Lv69, Fractals. Statics, Training Raids Weekly. 40+ Online Regularly

13>

Comments

  • Active player interested in raid training.

  • Hi there! I'm a player returning from a break looking for a main guild. interested in learning raids.

  • Hi, I'm a returning player trying to learn about fractals. Looking forward!

  • Hello, I played GW2 for a month or so when the game first game out. I've been looking for a MMO and have been enjoying it for the a couple weeks now. In the process of looking for a guild I came across this thread and was interested in joining. There is a lot to the game and I'm interested in all of it PvP and Fractals especially.

  • @Nnorak.9031 said:
    Hello, I played GW2 for a month or so when the game first game out. I've been looking for a MMO and have been enjoying it for the a couple weeks now. In the process of looking for a guild I came across this thread and was interested in joining. There is a lot to the game and I'm interested in all of it PvP and Fractals especially.

    Hello, I'll get an invite sent.

  • I would join if you are still recruiting.

  • @DTIXION.1372 said:
    I would join if you are still recruiting.

    We are. We'll get an invite sent soon.

  • Hello there.

  • I am interested, especially in the raid training. I'm not geared towards it but would love to learn and participate. Please send invite.

    Iblii
    Level 80 Asura Reaper
    "Shadow of a Shadow"

  • @Adam Ko.5240 said:
    I am interested, especially in the raid training. I'm not geared towards it but would love to learn and participate. Please send invite.

    You've received an invite already, right?

  • Veteran player here, experienced in pretty much everything including raids, and fractals. Have a limited playtime mainly between hours of 5:30 and 7:30 PM United States Eastern standard Time. How active is [Core] around those times? And do you have any statics running in either fractals or raids at that time.
    Thanks.

  • @Xentera.4560 said:
    Veteran player here, experienced in pretty much everything including raids, and fractals. Have a limited playtime mainly between hours of 5:30 and 7:30 PM United States Eastern standard Time. How active is [Core] around those times? And do you have any statics running in either fractals or raids at that time.
    Thanks.

    Our raids start mostly at daily resets. Fractals can happen at any time, and we have not officially created statics for those at the moment.

  • Hi, I'm a returning player and would love to join your guild if you'll have me.

  • Hello, a fresh new player here would like to join.

  • hello, I played gw2 when it first released but didn’t last as it was so different from gw1; just started back a couple weeks ago and loving it now. Weird; anyways still playing through the core game and the expansion stories; would love to join up with a group of chill ppl to do a bit of everything, basically learning everything now, and looking forward to hearing from y’all. I’m mostly pst time zone (5-10pst ish and weekends) not sure if that’ll be a problem

  • This looks like a great guild, I'd love to join for the Raid and Fractal related things :)

  • Hello, returning player here. I am not 100% certain that I'll get to play every single day, but I usually get on a few nights a week (wife/kids/work/etc) and enjoy having a community to belong to. And if once I get through all of the living world season and POF I'm down for more group oriented PVE content =P I've always preferred larger / more friendly guilds to smaller elite guilds (I've been in both and the latter is a LOT of work). Toss me an invite if this works out for you. Thanks!

  • I'd be interested in joining this guild if you still have space.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.